Our Mission — Our objective is to supply you with quality chocolate products with an original and distinctive taste, made exclusively from cocoa beans sourced directly from local farmers in Sarawak, visited and chosen by us.
These terms will apply to all orders placed. Order will be binding when accepted by us in writing. We will notify you by e-mail if we are unable to meet your order due to the products being out of stock or for any other reason.
1. Payment terms.
All trade orders must be paid for by bank transfer before the order is processed;
- Payment must be made in SGD $ (unless otherwise agreed) to our nominated bank account.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing and stated on the invoice, all sums become due and payable by the Buyer not later than 30 days from the date of invoice.
2. Placing and dispatch of orders.
Products can be placed by contacting us at email@example.com
We will be pleased to provide you with a reasonable quantity of samples.
- Every effort will be made by us to ensure delivery by your target delivery date. We will not however be liable for any delayed delivery which may be caused by reasons beyond our control.
- Risk of loss or damage to goods passes to you on delivery. Ownership of goods will remain with us until payment is received.
- If items are out of stock, you will be informed of the delay and the order will be completed as soon as the stock becomes available.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us, delivery will be made by Singapore Post; for more delivery costs contact sales.
All prices are quoted exclusive of GST and any other applicable taxes. Prices are subject to variation at any time. We will always endeavour to give at least 30 days notice of any price change.
6. Minimum orders and Case size.
All trade orders must be for a minimum value of S$400. Cases come in 20.
7. Return of Goods.
- Goods are not sold on a sale or return basis.
- Please check goods upon delivery as return of faulty goods can only be accepted within 10 days of receipt.
- We will not (to the extent permitted by law) be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for an amount exceeding the value of the goods delivered and in respect of which a claim is made. We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or loss of profit.
- We will not be liable for any loss or delay caused by reasons beyond our control including (without limitation) extreme weather events, flood, fire, industrial action, breakdown of systems or network access.
- Products sold by us may contain traces of nuts.
9. Copyright and other rights.
All copyright and other rights in brand names, ingredient mixes, and packaging supplied by us will remain owned by us. Prices and other terms are confidential and must not be disclosed to third parties without our consent.
10. Return of products.
We accept liability for products which can be shown to be faulty due to our act or omission. In such a case we will either replace or refund the cost of the defective products, at your option.
11. Governing law.
These terms will be governed by Singapore law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.