Our Mission — Our objective is to supply you with quality chocolate products with an original and distinctive taste, made exclusively from cocoa beans sourced directly from local farmers in Sarawak, visited and chosen by us.
These terms will apply to all orders placed by on-line and other retail purchasers.
Order will be binding when accepted by us in writing. We will notify you by e-mail if we are unable to meet your order due to the products being out of stock or for any other reason.
1. Payment terms
- Payment should be made by our on-line payment facility or as otherwise agreed by us.
- Payment must be made in GBP (unless otherwise agreed) to our nominated bank account.
2. Placing and dispatch of orders
Products can be placed online or by contacting us at:
Call us + 44 (0) 7759 159103
- Every effort will be made by us to ensure delivery by your target delivery date. We will not however be liable for any delayed delivery which may be caused by reasons beyond our control.
- Risk of loss or damage to goods passes to you on delivery. Ownership of goods will remain with us until payment is received.
- If items are out of stock, you will be informed of the delay and the order will be completed as soon as the stock becomes available.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us, delivery will be made by Royal Mail standard 2-4 working day delivery at a cost of £3.00 for orders up to £135; and £6.00 for orders over £136 and less than £270; for more delivery costs - go to checkout or see delivery for International costs.
All prices are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax and any other applicable taxes. Prices are subject to variation at any time. We will always endeavour to give at least 30 days notice of any price change.
6. Return of goods.
- Goods are not sold on a sale or return basis.
- Please check goods upon delivery as return of faulty goods can only be accepted within 10 days of receipt.
- iWe will not (to the extent permitted by law) be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for an amount exceeding the value of the goods delivered and in respect of which a claim is made. We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or loss of profit.
- We will not be liable for any loss or delay caused by reasons beyond our control including ( without limitation) extreme weather events, flood, fire, industrial action, breakdown of systems or network access.
- Where you purchase as a consumer, your statutory rights will not be affected by these terms.
- Products sold by us may contain traces of nuts.
8. Copyright and other rights.
All copyright and other rights in brand names, ingredient mixes, and packaging supplied by us will remain owned by us. Prices and other terms are confidential and must not be disclosed to third parties without our consent.
9. Return of products.
We accept liability for products which can be shown to be faulty due to our act or omission. In such a case we will either replace or refund the cost of the defective products, at your option.
10. Governing law
These terms will be governed by English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.