BEAU CACAO's mission is to change the perception of chocolate, to revolutionise how we consume, know our ingredients, and connect people to nature's source. We want to preserve what we have today by consciously choosing.
You will need to be hands on and ensure those recipes are produced to a consistent, high quality standard.
As a member of the BEAU team, work ethics are crucial to the team’s success ensuring we deliver on our mission of making great chocolate.
Chocolate is Changing®. Be Part of the Change.
We’re seeking a talented person to join our Production Team. You will be responsible for performing production processes, while continuously looking for ways to improve production quality and output. As a member of the BEAU team, work ethics are crucial to the team’s success ensuring we deliver on our mission of making great chocolate.
Day to day job functions
- Complete chocolate production, or packaging schedules.
- Maintain production quality whether for chocolate or packaging.
- Ensure production areas are clean and safe at all times.
- Complete work-area sanitation.
- Record relevant data.
- Occasionally working with tools such as knives, cutting equipment, mallets etc.
- Ability to work with bags of cocoa beans up to 62 kilograms, with the help of another team member.
- Ingredients can be heavy in bulk too.
- Ability to stand and operate machines throughout the day whilst maintaining focus.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor within a friendly, work environment.
- Hand-Eye coordination is a must.
Most importantly, About You
- You must love chocolate, with passion.
- Understanding of craft chocolate and prior experience within the Food Industry.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team player. You’re confident, patient, a strong collaborator and communicator.
- You have empathy for our diverse World.
- Interested in food, and where your food comes from.
- Environmental awareness.
- Interested about agroforestry.
- Demonstrate mechanical skills.
- Be able to use a computer.
- Simple mathematical skills.
- Available to work weekends and overtime.
- English is required.
Apply for Chocolate Production Member
We’re especially interested if you share our love of the cacao, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference.